CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That's over with. Mario is the coach. Don't like it? move on with your life. No point in watching If you're negative about everything when we win? If we won by 20 you would be mad it wasn't 30..
Super fan!

Zero criticism of coaches who stink.

People who support a terrible product are the worst

This Tennessee team seems different this year. and Bama hasn't been impressive to me. That defense can be got. and Tennessee can expose the weaknesses
Right now Alabama has no answer for TN and their offense. Guys running wide open and pushing the pace.

Advertisement
He was hired at 4 million per year, which was peanuts in the SEC. Mario Cristobal was hired at more than twice that salary, so it's reasonable to expect more from him.
give the man time. this isn't Huepells first season

See what a real coach can do? A Heupel offense is the complete opposite of a Gattis offense

Advertisement
For all you people who believe in culture and several years to turn things around just ask Josh Heupel the head coach of Tennessee what he thinks. HOGWASH MY FRIENDS
Heupel was 7-6 last season at Tenn...he got beat at home by Pitt and Lane at home...and Purdue....not to mention losing by like 30 vs the sorry gator....

It takes time...and I'm giving Mario this season..even though my 13 year old son could have coached the Canes to defeat Middle Tennessee State.

Second season is when patience will be very thin

Advertisement
Heupel was 7-6 last season at Tenn...he got beat at home by Pitt and Lane at home...and Purdue....not to mention losing by like 30 vs the sorry gator....

It takes time...and I'm giving Mario this season..even though my 13 year old son could have coached the Canes to defeat Middle Tennessee State.

Second season is when patience will be very thin
They were 3-7 the year prior so a 4 game improvement and a massive improvement in year 2.

We are worse under Mario then Diaz, one of the most unqualified HCs in CFB

Advertisement
give the man time. this isn't Huepells first season
heuphal showed a massive improvement of the Tennessee team in year 1 (offense). we dont have anything we can point to and say we've improved. thats my biggest issue. now w the injuries, its just too late imo

Get better after spending 80m on a coach. An unqualified ****** coach in Diaz had the team looking better then Mario.

Guaranteed this team would be better with Kiffin.
True so ppl thought 80 mill dollars on the coaching staff would transform the roster into All conference player..that’s a interesting take. I believe Lane is in year 3 at ole miss..maybe, and this just a thought, but the blame ppl put on “coaching” last season was just not based all in reality..Unless you believe this Experienced staff just isn’t qualified Cant coach…

True so ppl thought 80 mill dollars on the coaching staff would transform the roster into All conference player..that’s a interesting take. I believe Lane is in year 3 at ole miss..maybe, and this just a thought, but the blame ppl put on “coaching” last season was just not based all in reality..Unless you believe this Experienced staff just isn’t qualified Cant coach…
Fail. Kiffin took a 4-8 team and went 5-5 his first year. Heupel took a 4-7 team and went 7-6.

Mario is taking a 7-6 team and making them worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back