Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can't believe that Manny is so incompetent that his defense can't even contain Joe Dirt.

Advertisement
It’s such a weird dynamic… if he wins out he’s not leaving a playoff team and we want him, but if he loses now he sucks?
Welcome to cis. I’m not even anti Lane but acting like that dude is a sure thing is insane. That’s all or nothing and nothing in between. Plus he’s suspect off the field . Bashing Mario and praising that hire is confusing. Any coach we pursue will have warts or red flags. There’s only one perfect coach in cfb. Anyone else we can pick things negative.

And this sHT right here is why I want Asslee gone with D-***…we score on 4 of our first 5 drives pretty easy then he goes into prevent mode while D-*** defense allows the other team to catch up…

Advertisement
Manny's D would fall for that fake baby play
1637462729108.gif

Advertisement
Because this isn't playstation? He just signed a higher rated QB than anyone we've signed since Kyle Wright. He attended Miami, you know.
In a transfer portal world, you could have had a better option than Brown. Let's stop making excuses for Mario. Don't get me wrong, he has Oregon in a good spot, but it's fair to ask questions about QB recruiting and their offense, especially considering how Herbert was underutilized at times.

Advertisement
Btw does this VT guy want a job? Love how their line plays. Imagine what he can do with some real talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back