Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll admit that I’ve have been praising his team line play. Utah is showing me that I don’t know sh*t.
Nah you’re not wrong, they do usually have good OL play, it’s just Utah is the only team in the Pac-12 that’s equally as physical as Oregon.

Our fans have really underestimated just how bad the Pac-12 really is this year, they’re easily the worst P5 conference & IMO is worse than even the Mountain West this year.

Advertisement
Not going to lie, it’s concerning. I would not have been surprised to see them lose a close competitive game tonight but going out like this with the playoffs on the line? Rough.
So we get a top 10 coach instead of a top 5 coach (who probably wasn’t coming if he made the CFP anyway).

Advertisement
From everything we're told he's option #1, 2 and 3. He's the guy the big money blokes want.

He's literally getting murdered on prime time tv right now though. His guys don't look like they even want to be there.
With the playoffs on the line…..

This being ok just shows the board inconsistency…

Unreal

So fans want the guy who has been at Oregon for almost 4 years and is currently down 21-0 to a team barely ranked in the top 25, instead of the guy whose offense ranks in the top 10 in 6 different categories and according to the FPI, has actually outcoached Cristobal this season. OK. I guess being a "UM guy" trumps rationality.
Where does this mystery coaches Defense rank?

Advertisement
Nah you’re not wrong, they do usually have good OL play, it’s just Utah is the only team in the Pac-12 that’s just as physical as Oregon.

Our fans have really underestimated just how bad the Pac-12 really is this year, they’re easily the worst P5 conference & IMO is worse than even the Mountain West this year.
Coach Whittingham is a legit coach as well. legit as they come

Nah you’re not wrong, they do usually have good OL play, it’s just Utah is the only team in the Pac-12 that’s equally as physical as Oregon.

Ohio state is pretty good

Advertisement
Advertisement

And yet he won't win it

Not going to lie, it’s concerning. I would not have been surprised to see them lose a close competitive game tonight but going out like this with the playoffs on the line? Rough.
Progrum builder bro...

If Carson Strong was healthy, I’d take the Mountain West over the P12 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back