Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Canes offense humming……

This off-season get me 3 OL, 3 DL, 3LBS, And 3 CBS.

We cool at safety. Let’s go new coach work some portal magic.
I'm a broken record but will say it again: we new two consecutive outstanding portals.

Maybe we ought to start thinking about bringing in the Utah coach…the one whose team is kicking Mario’s ***.,

Advertisement
Utah 14, Oregon 0.

km_20211120_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t care what y’all talking about. That boy nesta is sideline to sideline this game!!!!

Advertisement
Lol, it is different set ups for different teams my man. Some teams have a specific money guy. Some teams AGM is specifically for evaluating. Some teams dont even have an AGM. Different teams have different structures. I worked in an NFL front office for 3 seasons, I’m not making this up...
No it’s not. Director of Pro personnel is the face of the negotiations, AGM build the terms. GM overseas all. It’s like that in every single organization. The only thing that changes are lower level responsibilities.

He decided to throw that ***** before Smith was even with two defenders. He knew he would beat them and placed it like a ****** dime. Gets me ****** hard and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
You saw that. He was under the safety when TVD made the decision and Smith blew by them and the ball was right ***ing there.

I'm just paying attention to when UM is on offense. On defense I'm just scrolling for @Baba Yaga gifs. ******* game is awesome this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back