Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Couch was in good position. He and Cam just gotta make a play on the ball.

Canes offense humming……

This off-season get me 3 OL, 3 DL, 3LBS, And 3 CBS.

We cool at safety. Let’s go new coach work some portal magic.

Because it's his team, the good and the bad. But people wanna pretend everything bad is credited to him but none of the good.
Oh okay I see... fair enough, that's your opinion. But I strongly don't agree that my statement was dumb... nor do a lot of others.
But one thing I don't do is hand out Dumb reactions... but that's just me.

Advertisement
If there is one f’in dude we need to cover, it’s 25.
74C3478E-C56E-43CB-B940-7DF1879636B8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those who don’t know or were too ignorant to look it up

An NFL assistant GM = the money man and

yes they do. They are the money man and first of contact for sports agents. GM offers and green lights the contracts. AGM builds the contract terms.

Lol, it is different set ups for different teams my man. Some teams have a specific money guy. Some teams AGM is specifically for evaluating. Some teams dont even have an AGM. Different teams have different structures. I worked in an NFL front office for 3 seasons, I’m not making this up...

Advertisement
For those who don’t know or were too ignorant to look it up

An NFL assistant GM = the money man and

yes they do. They are the money man and first of contact for sports agents. GM offers and green lights the contracts. AGM builds the contract terms.
PERSONNEL. PERSONNEL. Guess what most AGMs aren't doing? Dealing with corporate sponsors, dealing with the conference, dealing with donors(Because an NFL team doesn't have donors). There's a reason why most teams have a business side, and a pro personnel side. From what I've seen and read on Morgan, he isn't on the business side and that's experience that would come in handy if he chose to work at the collegiate level.

Understanding how a player contract works is a valuable skill, but a collegiate AD has a lot more on their plate than negotiating with an agent.

I've been trying to figure out what injuries could explain why the D is so bad, but the best I can come up with is "Manny's brain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back