Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
this one and all the others. outside of DL, everything has regressed.

thats the biggest cause of concern for me.... even if we do stack talent, once they're here, what r u gna do with them? what can you point to with this team....

this is a travesty across the board.
That’s fair… but the flip side is the injuries have taken a lot of guys out of action and there is a trickle down. The OL has been decimated. Our 2001 RBs wouldn’t be able to run behind this group.

The other piece none of us know or see is the cultural buy in. And that was inevitable going from Slip n Slide Manny to a guy like Mario.

Some positions, like safety and the younger WRs I am with you on. Other ones, the guys are the guys, like LB.

This isn’t absolving coaches, particularly the offensive ones and the scheme earlier in the season. But it’s not a black and white issue.

Advertisement
Someone said they can’t get excited about Cormani cause have no faith in the coaching. I hear you but you’ve got to think that Mario revamps the offense this off-season. At least that can give us some hope. I mean, look at the difference with Rhett and now this ****. An OC can remake a team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro just get the ball in space stop the tight bunch ****.

Someone said they can’t get excited about Cormani cause have no faith in the coaching. I hear you but you’ve got to think that Mario revamps the offense this off-season. At least that can give us some hope. I mean, look at the difference with Rhett and now this ****. An OC can remake a team.
This is my hope!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back