Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't watched the game today but sounds like we need another qb change what is the issue with putting in Jacurri at this point ??

Advertisement
Ok I’m officially done with Gattis. This sh*t is to ***’ N SLOW. Get this sh*t outta my face

1667070857630.gif

just caught OSU using their backup QB - who is a big dude like JB- as a WR. Kid broke a few weak tackles and scored.

JB could be used in the same way.... Nothing to lose

Advertisement
Thanks for posting. Crazy how this position went from a strength to god knows what.

this one and all the others. outside of DL, everything has regressed.

thats the biggest cause of concern for me.... even if we do stack talent, once they're here, what r u gna do with them? what can you point to with this team....

this is a travesty across the board.

Advertisement
The Portal is what has changed the dynamic & hastened the process of building a team.

The old adage of it taking 4+ years before you can build a team into a winner doesn’t really ring true when you have Free transfers now.

I fully understand that we suck & that our players are the worst to ever play the game of Football, but this same team won 7 games last year with a worse Coach at the helm, all because the scheme allowed for average players the ability to be productive enough to put up points against at least equal opponents.

This season we’re likely going to be a 4 (at best) 5 win team & even if someone is the most ardent Mario worshipper that has to be a red flag & a concern.

Yes, we’re doing a great job on the recruiting trail & that’s very good; recruiting is half the battle, but if Mario doesn’t do some serious soul searching, replace & revamp the Offensive staff & hit the portal like his life depended on it, everyone saying “wait til next year!” will be saying it again next year & the next & the next & the next...

It doesn’t take as long as the excuse makers want you to believe to put forth a competent above .500 team on the field, look no further than TCU, Duke, South Carolina, Maryland, UCLA & several others.

**** look at LSU & how different they are from last year to this year.

People can make every excuse on Earth they wanna make & God knows they will, but the cold hard truth is, if this team doesn’t win some **** games next year we got a big fckin problem on our hands & it doesn’t start with “iTs tHe pLaYeRs bRo!”
Fortunately the best players on this team are either True Freshmen or Portal players, so Cristobal knows what he's doing from a talent evaluation standpoint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back