Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Speaking of dead wait till next week fsu gonna murder us playing like this.ive mentioned before that we probably won't score against Clemson but now I'm doubting we score next week
No question.

Wins and losses don’t matter now. This season been done. Need to save our amazing class and start cleaning house beginning with Shattis.

Miami is gna lose 6-3 aren't they lol. Just when I think it can't get worse each week...mesidor, bissainthe, kinchens hurt, and can't beat one of the most pathetic teams in the conference
To be fair we're probably the worst team in the conference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best hope would be for tvd to come back next year. If Garcia leaves so be it that opens up the backup spot for brown and gives him more time to develop while getting snaps. Let brown battle rashada and Emory and whoever else in 24
I don’t disagree. I don’t see. TVD coming back though. Something is off there too In these dynamics.

Right on queue :um1lw:
Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
View attachment 213122

might have something to do with it. I'm sure Knighton aint playing cuz he cant hold onto the ball
One of my SFL HS coach friends said one of his kids that visited Miami and was being recruited hard at RB did not like Kevin Smith at all. That kid is going with Florida. His HS has sent a few people to UF and FSU recently we need to start getting some of those kids.

Advertisement
Mark this date down in history, folks; the day CFB went 2022 to 1922 in a matter of 45 minutes. My iPhone just turned into a telegraph machine, my ESPN app just turned into a radio w/ soap opera commercials, my white t just turned to a burlap shirt, & my J’s just turned into some Edwardian Men’s boots.
Rutgers won the first ever CFB game…

6-4

1) Nix
2) Enos
3) Shattis

Is this the best of the worst over the last 20 years?

Partly because we know what Big Red was able to do with these guys just 11 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back