Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What excuse am I making. I made a statement that our head coach isn’t a good “coach” where is an excuse in anything I typed?
You said he needs to hire someone to help him manage a clock. Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 I'm not watching the game Beast just thought it waa hilarious that he needs that.

Advertisement
The bulk of the problem IS the kids.. yes gattis sucks but most plays work when you can block and catch… the entire offense is injured and we don’t have Rambo to put some make up on our passing offense

With that said gattis is done after this yr and we will hopefully be healthier with slightly more talent next yr
So you're a jimmy and joe guy. This game was 30-28 last year with over 800 yards of offense. Both teams get new coaches. 3-0 at half this year. Gattis is a huge part of the problem

Lol keep believing that. Injuries are part of the game and you know why Rambo/Harley were productive last year? Because they were COACHED up to be and were put in a scheme that made them successful. Notice how neither of those players are tearing up the nfl but they were productive here.

This offense is historically bad compared to the offenses we’ve fielded over the past 20 years. These kids are on par or better to what we’ve had here yet this offense is an abomination when you compare them to previous teams.

The bulk of the blame lies on the OC- lashlee would have been yielded ~30 ppg with this personnel.

So no Rambo, Harley, don, citizen, arroyo, Zion, Clark, George, restrepo and all the other 1 off injuries we’ve had (TVD today, etc) doesn’t matter?

Do we forget how bad lashlee was before TVD last year? What changed? The plays or the personnel?

Advertisement
Pure garbage.

Even when “executed” it’s just very bland with stale minimal gains.

No explosion, no creativity, nothing that creates mismatches or opens the field for playmakers.

And the play call sequencing is fckin terrible, like if you’re a DC with a half a brain you can map this play calling out after just a drive or two.

Idc how much people wanna blame the players, Gattis is a complete fckin failure as a play caller for Miami.

This Offense is bogus AF.

Should've known when I fell asleep watching the spring game

Advertisement
Let’s blame bunch formations for why the OL can’t block without remembering how many times lashlees super special spread O got stuffed on 3rd and 1 last year

Lol. You're clueless. That same garbage rushing attack last year is WORSE this year with the same core players. One thing has changed though.

Advertisement
I fckin hope so.

But I what I really hope is that Mario understands that elevating Ponce isn’t the answer either.
I think what’s important is that Mario understands his personnel and adapts his offensive style to what he has available.

It’s ok to gradually move to his preferred style of play as he starts stacking recruiting classes but he should hire an OC that can mold his style of offense to what his players can do best.

Last edited:
So you're a jimmy and joe guy. This game was 30-28 last year with over 800 yards of offense. Both teams get new coaches. 3-0 at half this year. Gattis is a huge part of the problem

I AGREE GATTIS SUCKS AND IS APART OF THE PROBLEM for the 50th time. But no OC is making this a GOOD offense

Advertisement
Pure garbage.

Even when “executed” it’s just very bland with stale minimal gains.

No explosion, no creativity, nothing that creates mismatches or opens the field for playmakers.

And the play call sequencing is fckin terrible, like if you’re a DC with a half a brain you can map this play calling out after just a drive or two.

Idc how much people wanna blame the players, Gattis is a complete fckin failure as a play caller for Miami.

This Offense is bogus AF.
We’re ready for the second half.

6EAA539B-0E42-4332-B5A5-323BAD149CEC.gif

@TRick72 something like this?

So no Rambo, Harley, don, citizen, arroyo, Zion, Clark, George, restrepo and all the other 1 off injuries we’ve had (TVD today, etc) doesn’t matter?

Do we forget how bad lashlee was before TVD last year? What changed? The plays or the personnel?
Personnel. King wasn't built for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back