Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A 25 yd play is about as "explosive" as this offense has been all year. It guarantees the opponent will at least start on their side of the field when we then it over on downs.

Advertisement
The bulk of the problem IS the kids.. yes gattis sucks but most plays work when you can block and catch… the entire offense is injured and we don’t have Rambo to put some make up on our passing offense
Lol keep believing that. Injuries are part of the game and you know why Rambo/Harley were productive last year? Because they were COACHED up to be and were put in a scheme that made them successful. Notice how neither of those players are tearing up the nfl but they were productive here.

This offense is historically bad compared to the offenses we’ve fielded over the past 20 years. These kids are on par or better to what we’ve had here yet this offense is an abomination when you compare them to previous teams.

The bulk of the blame lies on the OC- lashlee would have been yielded ~30 ppg with this personnel.

Advertisement
I can't imagine our recruits watch any of our games all the way through. They must be watching a 20 minute condensed game or something

Advertisement
I don't understand the obsession with getting Brinson involved with reverses or screens. He literally ran into Thad on one and was going to pass with no one running routes on that play.

Don't know if either play/ miscommunication was his fault, but let's stop doing that.
Right! Obviously it’s not working. Get him some plays where he’s running routes

This is the exact offense he wants though and Gattis was handpicked by him. Until he changes, this team could recruit 5* after 5* and it wouldn’t matter until he changes his ways.
You're a dumbass. Even his Oregon offenses didn't look this inept. Mario knows he made a mistake by now. I'll wager money that Gattis' is gone at eoy.

Advertisement
Let’s blame bunch formations for why the OL can’t block without remembering how many times lashlees super special spread O got stuffed on 3rd and 1 last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back