Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This offense is atrocious.... BRUTAL!
Pure garbage.

Even when “executed” it’s just very bland with stale minimal gains.

No explosion, no creativity, nothing that creates mismatches or opens the field for playmakers.

And the play call sequencing is fckin terrible, like if you’re a DC with a half a brain you can map this play calling out after just a drive or two.

Idc how much people wanna blame the players, Gattis is a complete fckin failure as a play caller for Miami.

This Offense is bogus AF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are not a good football team so I just hope we can find a way to get any win. I’ll take the ugly 3-0 if we can even hold that lead.

My expectations have been lowered to at least 6 wins this year.
You are delusional friend with 6 wins.

Advertisement
100% Mario will move on IF he agrees that Gattis is the problem. Mario is not doing any of this to make friends and he does not care how his assistants feel. He is modeling himself after Saban. No asst coach is safe with Mario at HC.
I would hope so, but also afraid that he believes that with better OL and less injuries the system would have worked just fine.

Advertisement
Overall players are not very good, but this is exacerbated by poor coaching, or coaches who are only used to working with elite guys.

Roster/assistant coaches updates need to happen.

UVA is just awful, too, which is why it's even a game at all. Maybe Garcia blows up in the second half.

Advertisement
Man we got McClain. I don’t care what we look like this year haha. Ps I know we’re trash on saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back