Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny knowing he hasn't been fired yet.

ezgif-7-95e68f78ac66.gif

If the Miami administration was smart, yeah I know they’re not but just roll with me for a second, they would take all the money they have in the bank account and bet the overs for the rest of the season. We’d be able to buy out Manny Manny’s kids Manny’s grandkids and the entire Alabama staff to come over with money to spare

Advertisement
Advertisement
the thing that scares me most is that the freshmen are playing really, really well. I dont want to see them quit on this game. That's how the loser culture gets transferred from class to class to class.

Sad.

Which is why you need to get Manny out right away so that they don’t become acclimated to a losing culture. The future is bright, we ju see need coaching!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im just wondering why UNC isn't just pounding the run game. Howell has been very shaky this game, and looks a bit banged up now.
They dont run it that well this year.

We are easy as **** to pass on. They need to work their passing game this scrimmage. Their defense sucks in real life...so they will be playing down the rest of the way.

If Diaz has a secret "Open Only When on Verge of Getting Fired Playbook" he's been sitting on for six years, now might be the time to crack it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back