Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine thinking this offense could score with less than 30 seconds, if that. Get out and get Garcia ready for the 2nd half.
Not saying they could. But dude's job is on the line, I would pull every single stop i could...no point in being scared anymore at this juncture

How can everyone blame TVD, this line is worse than the line from 2 years ago. Honestly, every lineman we have is Zions opening game against Florida!

Virtually every single throw has been a bad one. And he’s staring down his first read. He’s having an awful game. He’s just not that dude

I would say this game is over but 2 touchdowns is possible if we don’t let them score at all
1634419190940.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can everyone blame TVD, this line is worse than the line from 2 years ago. Honestly, every lineman we have is Zions opening game against Florida!
He's had time. But isn't mature enough yet to go through all his progressions. I've seen him go through 1, maybe 2 progressions pretty consistently, without ever getting to his 3rd and 4th options.

Manny is bad at hiring OCs, just for that he needs to go.
Eno and Lashlee?
Give the guy a break man he’s like the dad that goes Christmas shopping at midnight at CVS and buys his kids some Windex because it’s the only thing that’s left and tells him look you can clean all the windows with this and it could be fun.

He doesn’t have choices. No one good would work for him. All he picks from is leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back