Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg, JWill is displaying some of the best tackling I've seen here in awhile!!
Could’ve gone to jawja but gave this bumfck staph a chance since he’s a cane. Get this man some real coaching before we waste his career.

Advertisement
Unable to watch game right now. Visiting my parents. Looked at box score real quick and see we have 12 yds and we’re helped immensely by a turnover and several UNC penalties. Other than that, they are dominating us and game would be 28-0 for if not for their mistakes? Is that correct?
Pretty much

Advertisement
Final Countdown GIF

Advertisement
Unable to watch game right now. Visiting my parents. Looked at box score real quick and see we have 12 yds and we’re helped immensely by a turnover and several UNC penalties. Other than that, they are dominating us and game would be 28-0 for if not for their mistakes? Is that correct?
No. I won't take that 7 off the board for us. It was a great play. Maybe our 3 points from the penalty induced drive. I'm not sure how anyone thinks they should have 28.

Advertisement
HALL MOVED ON FROM TACKLING THE BLOCKER TO TACLKING HIS OWN TEAMMATEZ!!!!!

Advertisement
This guy will be here for the rest of the year. What a disgrace. 26 should not be on the field.

free running QB is the cake for any D player...but watch our effort to tackle him
embarassing af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back