Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s go Canes!

How many of you were NOT impressed with Super Mario last night?

Oregon & Clemson struggled, LSU pounding Gayturds, A&M beat Bama, FSU beat NC... so.... why shouldn't we, it's that kinda year!

Advertisement
Just saw what the announcers called "the worst Hail Mary defense of all time" after LSU Coach Ed Orgeron pussied out the last minute of the half with a 21-6 lead, then gave the ball back with half a minute and the atrocious hail mary cut it to 21-13 over gayturds as time ran out. Cross Ed Orgeron off any HC lists we had (IF he was on it.)

Unless Miami’s defense supernaturally got better, UNC will blow Miami out.

Miami’s defense rankings:

Rush D: 56h
Pass D: 94th
Scoring D: T-78th
Sacks: 50th
Total Defense: 75th
Red Zone defense: T-114th

🤡🤢🤬🤮

Because there is absolutely nothing about this team that's predictable.

As far as your second question, you've been here long enough that you should know better than to ask.
What's so unpredictable? They've been predictably bad all season.

Can Alonzo and Torretta suit up? You know, just to demonstrate their vision for the program. Lol

Advertisement
I REALLY wanted to throw $100 down on Miami to win straight up. That way I'd either win $240 or feel like a spent $100 to see him fired.

I just have the feeling manny will pull it out of his *** and not only win, but use said win as a reason he shouldn't be fired.. And BJ/Frenk will buy it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
smelling finding nemo GIF

"the rain really wasn't something we had seen yet - mother nature really threw us some new wrinkles today"

Here's how bad it is - I'm voluntarily watching the end of this Fl - FSU game before switching over the beatdown UNC are about to deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back