Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last pass play should have been to the receiver at the top of the screen. Single coverage, no safety help and you either throw for a touchdown or its out of the end zone. That was the time to take the one last shot. Bad play call.
This QB looks like a winner, someone who’ll build on what he did today. Unless of course corching gets in the way…

Advertisement
I saw a lackadaisical defense in the first quarter and a half that was missing tackles left and right. That’s on a coach , no?
I saw 0 give up 21 or 17 points on his penalties..1 on the fg..the roughing on 7 I forgot the other one..,everyone of his flags led to scores..and tbh I don’t mind the flags because of their nature. Kid was being aggressive.. those penalties killed

Blake watching all of this realizing he probably won't have to fire Manny tomorrow.

ezgif-1-4a5d64ecd784.gif

Yes. He’s inexperienced and it shows, but as QB he’s better. He has better physical tools, he’s better in the pocket, his throws are more accurate. Look at TVDs movement in the pocket, especially in the 2nd half. Has he adjusts to this level he’s only going to get better. Also, King is older than multiple starting QBs in the NFL, if he ain’t a top QB now he won’t ever be one. King is a **** of an athlete and a good kid, but he’s not a QB.
He needs to keep working on his footwork. I noticed several times TVD was throwing off his back foot without any pressure leading to inaccurate throws.

Advertisement
Big dawg..it was open.. 53 got beat..if it’s a back shoulder/fade to 0 outside, 53 gives up a sack regardless...best play would’ve been a slot fade to harly probably.
Thats the play they typically run.....not sure why it wasnt call.

that or the corner route

An RPO was not the right call there. It's wasted motion. You have to throw and everyone knows it. They were gonna blitz just like they had been doing the entire drive. Max protect and take a shot outside.

Advertisement
You’re literally one of the few that it upsets me. The rest still rooting for UNC when we were covering and could win - they just suck
Lol i was caught up in no mans land.

Once the money was gone...i wanted the W

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah bruh..go look at that replay..it was single high..4 (the FS) was on top with like 7 yards Cushing..if 53 doesn’t get beat 11 has a catch and a first or he makes 4 miss and scores
Im gonna check it out.

That being said...THAT CAN BE SAID FOR EVERY PLAY.....

That rpo slant hasnt worked ALL game and thats because TVD was never a threat to run....add to it...WE COULDNT OR SHOULDNT RUN BECAUSE OF TIME.

I mean sh*t the dumb *** called an rpo on 4th and 21 as well

Diaz will survive another week. Team is fighting hard. Individual improvement, but not much improvement for the team as a whole. Still slow starts. Poor 1st half defense and poor team tackling.

Would love to see a complete game in all phases.
Next coach

Thats the play they typically run.....not sure why it wasnt call.

that or the corner route
i think unc had that corner covered..looked likr that’s what the DBs leverage was..but if harley pressed him up the field a back shoulder throw is there..regardles 53 missed. Tough *** loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back