Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Run D was excellent again did what they were supposed to do. O was trash. Pass D was probably better this week then last but not good enough. Oh well. Just keep it close next week.

He was solidly better than TVD in the one series he got at the end.

TVD comes in and takes a sack before Garcia throws two complete passes (second short of the sticks but that’s on the receiver).
Second pass from Garcia was low, just saying

View attachment 207442

Ivey to the coaching staff after the game, ensuring another start next week
jack-nicholson-cant-handle-the-nudes.gif

Advertisement
T
He was solidly better than TVD in the one series he got at the end.

TVD comes in and takes a sack before Garcia throws two complete passes (second short of the sticks but that’s on the receiver).
That's two small of a sample size to mean anything. TVD played good last week, he just had a bad game today it happens. He was still 20/29 for 250 yards 1TD 1INT, so let's not act like he was just absolute garbage. It was just a bad game for his standards.

Advertisement
I mean you could argue the same for Cristobal...

Unless you think people like Flagg and Ivey are worth scholarships. ;)
Mario is down 11 schollies this yr...and 8 next yr??....and 8 the following yr??, and then 4 the yr after??...........News to me...

Advertisement
Although I expect out win total to improve, I don’t expect to for us to cover the spread in most of these games… this team is still learning how to dominate. Not there yet.

Stop arguing with people who said the same thing when we beat garbage team with Manny as the coach. All they see if the final score and not the glaring issues on the field.
The biggest issues with some of y’all are comparing this staff to the previous staff, this isn’t Manny of that staff. Second this is a completely different offense and defense , which are dramatically different than last year. There’ll be growing pains. Third this team lacks talent and depth. Which I‘ve been preaching all off season when everyone was talking like we’re loaded and so much better than our opponents on our schedule.

It’s obvious Mario wanted to get in and out of this game healthy and get ready for Am. It was an ugly unenthused first half but this isn’t the same staff and it’s dumb to compare. This is a great staff that’s proven.

T

That's two small of a sample size to mean anything. TVD played good last week, he just had a bad game today it happens. He was still 20/29 for 250 yards 1TD 1INT, so let's not act like he was just absolute garbage. It was just a bad game for his standards.
I dont see any explosion in the offense so far in terms of play calling. the only real one was the flea flicker. we know TVD can make nearly every throw in an offense. I hope we get to see it more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back