Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A team with not much defensive talent which leaves Gil as the best
No. Dude played well for the first 5-6 games last year and had a pick 6 this year other than that he has been average at best in his four years here

Advertisement
Well VT lost to Old Dominion, Virgina stinks... So who is our tough coastal opponent? Duke?
Check my post history. I’ve been saying since the summer that the Coastal is another level of bad this year. I keep saying nobody got better (I was wrong Duke did). So I don’t see your point. This awful offense will keep those bad teams in the game.

Advertisement
He curious what @Coach Macho thinks about Steeles D

I am no expert but some really interesting/cool looks I’ve seen. Our guys are not making plays in some of them, some odd calls early in the game for sure…but my untrained eyes see some things that could cause issues for an offense if we could get some more consistent pressure and guys finish the play

Advertisement
Check my post history. I’ve been saying since the summer that the Coastal is another level of bad this year. I keep saying nobody got better (I was wrong Duke did). So I don’t see your point. This awful offense will keep those bad teams in the game.
My point is people were posting our offense wont work against the teams on our schedule, but then saying all the teams we play suck..... So if they suck why the **** wouldn't this offense work

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back