Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s had multiple pockets and nobody was open. Yes the Ol is playing bad , yea Tvd is rattled but yes our wr’s ( minus 7 ) has issues getting open. Maybe it’s the route concepts nit helping them. This was an atrocious half by the entire O. Tvd included.
No...the entire gameplan Off/Def is a complete embarrassment....Spin it like you want. I know wtf I'm talking about

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s had multiple pockets and nobody was open. Yes the Ol is playing bad , yea Tvd is rattled but yes our wr’s ( minus 7 ) has issues getting open. Maybe it’s the route concepts nit helping them. This was an atrocious half by the entire O. Tvd included.
Route concepts were not good often at Michigan, which is why the offense depended so much on TE/RB receptions.

This is college, not the NFL. You can scheme WRs open often, even Miami WRs. It should not be this difficult to script plays to beat So Miss. It's baffling with what we have on offense right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Say what? You don’t know sh*t til they actually play. Shannon had that year with all the NW Boys ranked #1 Class and I can’t remember anything significant they all did.
Those rankings weren’t as accurate and that was one fuq in class holy **** lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back