Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz Williams and Kitchens. Safety is the one position we are actually deep at w/ talent
He sure as fck is better than Hall and he’s playing.I’d put him in at nickel if need be cause he’s gotta be better than Ivey,Couch or Clarke..

Advertisement
I’m just an reader on this board and really enjoy the valuable insight that you provide. However, i really hate when you ***** about what other posters think about you. If that’s what keeps you going, then do you. But not sure why you care so much to repetitively mention it?
Post less

I’m just an reader on this board and really enjoy the valuable insight that you provide. However, i really hate when you ***** about what other posters think about you. If that’s what keeps you going, then do you. But not sure why you care so much to repetitively mention it?
You cared so much about this to make your first post about it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
reface-2021-10-23-08-11-03.gif

This is what you spend your very first post on?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back