Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Manny would just altenate defense coverage on occassion they would have more of a chance but he is predictable and the blitz is not working. And its crazy that all of the experienced defenders are the worse. This is crazy get those guys off the field and at least try the rooke linebackers I mean they can't do worse

Advertisement
What makes it worse is that we don’t have any pass rushers which makes our DBs look like chopped suey.

Advertisement
Words I'd never thought I'd write: D'Nofrio is a better DC than Diaz.
GettyImages-456660816.0.jpg

Do we think Manny keeps the job if they win this and finish the season relatively strong? I cant root against the Canes but he needs to be gone. This is what, year 5 of his defense? And its one of the worst in the country

Advertisement
Worst defense in Manny's 6th year by far. What a regression from that relentless D years back
Golden had more recruiting ability in his stinky pinky than Slow Richt and Mancheese could ever dream of.

Advertisement
Is there a worse lb in the country at filling the hole than Flagg?
And they keep playing him!!!! Is Austin-Cave injured? He needs to be out there. So athletic. Can cover in space. I don't care if Flagg has more instincts. He doesn't make the plays in the games. Not enough of them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back