Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you can’t admit that this team is looking much better, in particular the offense, you might as well root for someone else.
Looking better has nothing to do with what my point was. Thanks for pointing out something completely irrelevant.

Advertisement
I think Manny is as good or better coach than Dabo. But the Clemson BOT infused more money into the program so now he looks good when he get the right players. I can tell Manny care bout the team. I don't think he is a good coach but learning on the job is the BOT fault not his. But I can see him as an ok CEO type coach if his ego would let him. Worked well for Dabo until this year.
This brings me to my next topic. DON'T SMOKE CRACK.

Advertisement
One team comes out with fire and energy at the half and the other looks lost. Gee I wonder which one Manny is coaching.

That TD drive was set up by sissy-*** lashlee. I posted about it right before that opening drive started.

As soon as they stopped us inside the 25 I/we knew Lashlee would call plays while weeping from the fetal position.

Advertisement
Amari Carter needs to stay on the sidelines. He stays a dam liability. Another Super Senior who sucks.

Can’t agree w/ u. U run one play & see where it goes. If it goes no where, then so be it. But u have a top rated offense that can score in bunches. U gotta take ur shot as the underdog.
Yeah, we had all the momentum. Pitt on their heels.

No come out in 2nd half flat and Pitt has new life.

25 seconds is plenty of time. We also have a pretty good Kicker that can theoretically make a long kick.

Advertisement
Can’t agree w/ u. U run one play & see where it goes. If it goes no where, then so be it. But u have a top rated offense that can score in bunches. U gotta take ur shot as the underdog.
I agree plus wtf are you calling a timeout if you’re just gonna tuck your d*ck between yoir legs anyway to end the half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back