Canes vs Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you don't think Golden forced Coley to play conservative in the second half you're a dumb ******. That ***** coaching is classic Al Golden, play not to lose like a ******* *****.

Anyone blaming this on Golden is an idiot. Golden didn't fumble twice(Dobard and Walford), drop a TD(Berrios), miss a FG(Badgley), and the extra point blocked. Aside from that, the refs gave F$U the **** game. Clear fumble on O'Leary.

I partially agree but just tell me why AG did not challenge that call, everyone else seemed to notice it was a fumble including the commentators

I will take that performance. Don like to say moral victory, but this was one. We toolkthem to the final possession.

**** THAT. OUR FIRST HALF TELLS YOU WHAT KIND OF TEAM WE HAVE. THE SECOND HALF TELLS YOU THE CORCHES WE HAVE.

Did you not think sf was going to play that bad the whole game? And make all the mistakes the did in the first half. The boys played good and hard. Coaches did a good job. FSU was just better, but we are closing the gap.

**** that, they gave that **** away and you could see it coming the whole ******* way after halftime

I will take that performance. Don like to say moral victory, but this was one. We toolkthem to the final possession.

**** THAT. OUR FIRST HALF TELLS YOU WHAT KIND OF TEAM WE HAVE. THE SECOND HALF TELLS YOU THE CORCHES WE HAVE.

Did you not think FSU was going to play that bad the whole game? And make all the mistakes the did in the first half. The boys played good and hard. Coaches did a good job. FSU was just better, but we are closing the gap.

**** that **** man, we could of won this game.

Advertisement
Anyone blaming this on Golden is an idiot. Golden didn't fumble twice(Dobard and Walford), drop a TD(Berrios), miss a FG(Badgley), and the extra point blocked. Aside from that, the refs gave F$U the **** game. Clear fumble on O'Leary.

Dude how could you say that?

He coached the entire second half scared. No team is going to play perfectly. Dude didnt even challenge on the OLeary call man.

This is another loss thats totally on the staff

Missed Field goal. 2 fumbles by TE after long gains. batted pass td for FSU. Blocked extra point. Possible fumble by O'Leary not even reviewed. Kaaya missed a wide open Coley in the 1st quarter. Berrios drops a TD in the endzone.

Whole lot of frustration in this one..

**** hurts man. Plenty of blame to go around for this one.

I said the number was 37...we only got 26 WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

don't fool yourselves guys. we lost because our coaches' game plan in the second half. very simple. team takes on personality of its coaches.

play not to lose!

Advertisement

That wasn't a fumble fred.gif

It should have never came down to that. We went fetal position second half. This coaching staff sucks.

Advertisement

I partially agree but just tell me why AG did not challenge that call, everyone else seemed to notice it was a fumble including the commentators

No challenge there is unforgivable.

I'll never understand that ****.

Even if they hose us...at least we tried.

What about not calling a timeout on that game defining drive that FSU fumbled the ball ?

Dude, that was not a fumble. Come on. It was smart to save the To, he would have lost the challenge and waisted it.

Advertisement

Did you not think FSU was going to play that bad the whole game? And make all the mistakes the did in the first half. The boys played good and hard. Coaches did a good job. FSU was just better, but we are closing the gap.

Nope. A MAC coach tried to sit on a ******* LEAD. AGAINST THE NUMBER 2 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY.

I am as angry about this loss as any in the last 20 years. Had the game in our hands and went into a fetal position in the second half.

i'm sure our ****** administration is happy with this performance and typing up a pay raise proposal to Al and company...

i'm sick of this garbage we have to watch for the past decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back