Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was there a money back guarantee on Cristobal? Or Gattis?

Advertisement
Time to blow it all up. Garcia from here on out.

Less Mallory,

no clue what to do at Cb they are all injured or suck

O-line is soft as charmin.

We are down to 1 RB.

WR is complete waste.

I mean this team is in bad bad shape. Going to be a long year fellas.

Mario better be an elite recruiter cause kids are going to be looking around when Miami goes 6-6.
I see no other option.

Amazingly, the season's modest goals are still available. I know we say that every year, but Mario gotta make the moves NOW.

Advertisement
Not only did we lose to a trash team at home but we also had a lot of injuries today.

All of you mad at Gattis need to redirect your anger to Mario.

One thing we've learned over the years is that it's almost never the coordinators who lead to these kinds of performances.

Advertisement
Culture. Culture. Culture. I can have the best staff, provide the best game plan, but if the team is used to letdowns, and are mentally soft as ****, it doesn't matter. That's the problem. Years of stupid crap isn't going to be rectified in 8 months, especially when you look at the guys he is stuck playing. There's a reason why Mario is throwing everything into recruiting, he knows full well that he needs to overhaul the roster, and then build them up under a culture of accountability. When your starting QB has to be told "Dude, you should have the contact information of your receivers", that's a scathing indictment of the staff that came before you and what was tolerated.
What changed in a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back