Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah man **** that excuse bc a HS coach likes the cut of the HCs jib. this is a coaching failure. sorry. its middle Tennessee. we looked flat against two trash teams. at least the D showed up vs Southern Miss.

I don't get some of these people. You would think 20 years of us getting our *** whooped is enough information that this current staff is trash too. This is sad

Advertisement
I could care less if you do or don't. But what you are saying makes no **** sense. Lol if you think we need some rebuild to beat MTSU.
We all knew Mario needed a huge advantage in talent to be successful. His game day coaching has always been suspect. Recruiting and toughness is his specialty. Until we load up the roster get used to some highs and lows

Advertisement
This offense only works when you have 5 star athletes that can house **** at any given second like Bama, same reason Penos failed here
It’s not a bad offense, but it needs a completely different set of personnel than we have to thrive. If our players were a little better, it wouldn’t look as bad but still doesn’t change the fact the this scheme is not great unless you are stacked.

Advertisement
Coach, you are using logic. Stop that, especially on this board. This fanbase is and will always be made up of idiots that mostly couldn't sniff the field on HS varsity. This performance is not acceptable, but I'm also not going to act shocked that this kind of performance happened at some point in this season. Mario, nor any other coach was going to fix years of unaccountability, inefficiency and overall incompetence in one offseason. Never mind the fact that Miami desperately needs to jettison half the roster, because a lot of those guys can't be saved.

One of the best quotes I've ever heard in regards to a rebuild came from Mike Irvin "When Jimmy came to Dallas he asked me, who's not here to win. I had a list of every guy that was fine with losing, and wasn't upset about it". I'm willing to bet you that if someone in the program with a pulse(Ed Reed) was asked to name the kids that are there to win, he would probably name maybe 30-35 guys on the entire roster, with the bulk of them being youngsters. That's not good. Mario desperately needs to sign multiple monster classes, to fix the years of crap that was Manny Diaz and the end of the Richt era, where it is now obvious Coach was ill.

CUT THE SH*T...YOU HAVE TO NOT WANT TO WIN TO BE DOWN 21 TO MTSU

I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT JIMMY, MICHAEL IRVING, SCHNELLENBERGER NONE OF THAT ****......

STOP........LIVING......IN......THE......PAST

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Wire Bullshit GIF by Giphy QA

If all goes to plan we can take this thing to OT. Entire 3rd quarter to get a TD and then tie it with a TD using the entire 4th...win it in OT lol

Hopefulness. New and expensive staff. Saw what Mario could do and thought he’d work miracles in less than a year. But you, @Rellyrell, and others been saying, this is a multiple years of work. We expected miracles overnight. Still disappointing to see how flat they came out Though.
Miracles??...to beat this team??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back