Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can’t tackle and you want him getting physical with 6’5 330 pounders every play?

He’s playing where he needs to. He needs to quit being a puss
I think his frame and speed would allow him to be a solid edge rusher. He’s never going to be a great tackling S or LB.

So far, he and the coaches disagree.

Even if the entire coaching staff were lazy and didn’t have a perfect game plan. Miami players should be better than MTS sounds like FIU…..we need to get past these last few years with the same players

Nobody on this board Loves UM FB like I do....but there's a good chance I won't attend a game this yr. Certainly Not because I can't afford it, but the quagmire I saw today, can easily be seen at home.
Exactly I been thru some tough times but sitting in the sun to watch thus torture for 4 hrs is just something I can't deal with

Advertisement
I hate the term "Pro style"......the Pros don't even run this style of offense anymore. Go watch NFL football, Chiefs, Rams, Bills, etc.....they would vomit running this nonsense type of offense. "Pro Style" is now passing attach offense, mixing in the run.
It's a terrible offense, I hate it with a passion. I absolutely lose my **** when I see us look at the sidelines for 30 straight seconds before we hike the ball every play.

Exactly I been thru some tough times but sitting in the sun to watch thus torture for 4 hrs is just something I can't deal with
I've sat at the OB, AND stood on the sidelines at the HOTTEST UM games imaginable...not to mention freezing my *** of at the 91 Cotton Bowl, but Cot ****...not for this crap.

Advertisement
I've sat at the OB, AND stood on the sidelines at the HOTTEST UM games imaginable...not to mention freezing my *** of at the 91 Cotton Bowl, but Cot ****...not for this crap.
Yea man you been thru enough then already, but this product today was like they didn't even try to put in any effort in the 1st half especially

Advertisement
Because this team as structured should not take a loss like this. We have a ways to go but we aren’t devoid of talent and we do have a solid staff on paper now. It’s easy to lose track of that in this moment, as the moment is inexcusable but we are and should be better than this. This is not a full rebuild. For fvcks sake we should be a 8 or 9 win team in the ACC, that’s not a rebuild

I'm too old to deal with the BS I witnessed today. At Home??...to a team that was Destroyed by James Madison??...
The worst part is the took it easy on us the could have scored 50 if they didn't let the clock run out of the last drive. This is worst than LA tech or FIU

It's a terrible offense, I hate it with a passion. I absolutely lose my **** when I see us look at the sidelines for 30 straight seconds before we hike the ball every play.

It's lame, boring and a failure. In 2022 whether you are in the NFL or CFB you need an quick footed athlete at QB and an up tempo O CULTURE. You don't even need a 6'4 monster. You can have a 6'0 stud athlete who can sling it all day and move quick and make decisions quickly.

Look at what Arkansas is doing to TexasA&M right now. IDK the end outcome of that game, but they are up 14-0 and driving. Look at how fast Huepel turned Tennessee around with his style (Same thing Frost and Heupel did at UCF). Look at what Riley is doing in a few weeks at USC. Look at what the "God of CFB" Saban had to do in order to win (Change to a more progressive style). How did Clemson surge to the top of CFB? They did it with up tempo attacking offense (and obv quality D). I cannot think of any team in the last 30-40 years that won NC's with this type of garbage offense. Maybe Alabama in 92??

I'm bored.....I'd rather watch other schools play than watch this garbage and that is not how you get ASSES IN SEATS FOR GAMES. EVERY FL school should be playing an up tempos high flying style of offense.

Advertisement
Writing any coach off after 4 games is foolish and shortsighted. Today is very concerning though. Mario was brought in to fix this very problem. Too many times has Miami let one game cause them to lose the next week and it snowballs from there.

We can debate offensive philosophy and recruiting as nauseam but Miami has a major culture problem. It doesn’t matter who we would’ve brought in to be HC. This issues would’ve persisted. Obviously not everyone loses to MTSU. That falls on Mario.

Ultimately how he adjusts and fixes will define his tenure. Unfortunately for many here Mario isn’t going anywhere for a long time.

Because this team as structured should not take a loss like this. We have a ways to go but we aren’t devoid of talent and we do have a solid staff on paper now. It’s easy to lose track of that in this moment, as the moment is inexcusable but we are and should be better than this. This is not a full rebuild. For fvcks sake we should be a 8 or 9 win team in the ACC, that’s not a rebuild
Where is all this talent?
Cb's are meh, lb's are meh, de's are meh, dt's meh, etc..........We don't have a single group that is talented. The rb group maybe, if healthy. Everything else is not p5 level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back