CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE FINAL ******* TIME, TVD IS HURT AND HE CAN'T GRIP THE BALL RIGHT

ITS BEEN SAID 26 TIMES NOW, FOR ***** SAKE

Bender is this something that’s going to heal by next week or is this something he’s going to deal with all year?

Advertisement
Kevin Coleman just scored for Louisville. No idea he transferred there

then y play him today? nevermind the depth chart "or" bs pretty clear emory is qb2. with our defense, rbs, and ol we could beat this team easily with 6 OL in every play and running it down their throats. playing an injured QB who cant grip the ball makes no sense. we have huge game next week and the dont know whether his hand is going to be better. seems prudent to get the QB2 as much experience as you can.
he might not be 100% but it's still important to get TVD legitimate reps before the real competition starts this season

Regardless of TVD's injury, he needs game reps. Can't have him going in to a big game rusty. I'd probably pull him after a drive or 2 in the second half though because he's clearly struggling to grip the ball properly.

Advertisement
I will say that a good amount of this board shows that we’ve got the worst fans in CFB. We were 5-7 last years. There’s some good progress here. Need to clean it up but sorry we’re not up 31-0. We’re not at that level yet.
Jesus effing Christ. We, as fans, can understand we have a long way to go AND be frustrated by what we’re seeing.

Advertisement
Bender is this something that’s going to heal by next week or is this something he’s going to deal with all year?
Idk, but given that he allegedly wasn't on schedule to play at all at the start of the week, I'm sure it'll heal.

Advertisement
Grading on a curve. We should score more than 16 points in a half against a G5 defense if we want to be taken seriously in the ACC this season.

Against a MAC defense.

Miami Oh was 88th in defensive passing success rate last year, and 107th in PPA.

They had absolutely no passing defense last year.

and yet, here we are…

Advertisement
We threw the ball like 12 times and half were screens. They seem happy to run for 7 yards a carry vs a inferior team

Is it bad that I want out the ACC more for the terrible commercials than the potential influx of cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back