CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD scares me right now. I think of how jacory was destroyed after Whipple and Shannon ran him into the ground.
we also need some wr's to step up besides Colbie.

Advertisement
This is actually boring and it sounds like the crowd is listless. Looks like this offense is very limited. I hope they’re being vanilla on purpose but we’ve all heard that in the past so hard to fall for.

Last edited:
Told people all summer Dawson's offense is more Ryan Day than Mike Leach which means it heavily relies on having elite playmakers more so than scheming people open like true air raids.

Advertisement
Body blows y’all, the knock out punch is coming. TVD is not 100%. But the ground game will dominate this game. I predict a score of 35-10 which is a good win in my opinion.

This feels like early last year when we racked up a ton of yards but wouldn't score. Just not explosive at all.

I think we have gattis JR at OC. 3rd and 10 and run a WR screen to big slow *** Horton. Not liking this offense. Phucking whack.
starting to think its Mario micro managing. Gattis Michigan offense did not look that here. Now Dawson offense doesn't look like it did a UH here. it is early but we have seen this play out before

Advertisement
Need to stretch the field. I might have missed it. Is Harrell not dressed? Just send him down field and have VanDyke throw it as far as he can. Until we stretch the field it’s going to limit our chunk plays and once we face defenses that can run it’s gonna shut us down. Hoping the OC is not showing his hand for next week.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back