CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
this is the kind of dumb propoganda that gets spread on here

this is dawson's offense and actually, it's every power 5 offense in the country playing lower teams on the first game of the season - VANILLA
No propaganda here dude. Just calling it like i see it.. too conservative but I get what you’re saying. Vanilla asf.

Advertisement
Guidry got these boyz humming on defense

motorboating GIF

Mario has at least upgraded the talent and coaching of this team. Huge difference in 1 1/2 quarters from last year. TVD get your sh** together!!

Mario has to let go of this offense… let Dawson do his thing without that Brofense BS. This Defense is nice tho

Dawson’s offensive analytic rankings are absolutely horrible every year he’s called plays outside of last year. I mean *horrible*

That was always the big concern hiring him. Yeah, it was an Air Raid. But being run by a coach that’s never had success running it.

Advertisement
Guidry’s scheme + Miami speed returning = a problem.
Absolutely. Good to see our DC having the correct personnel in there in for the situation. Remember last year when our DC had our slowest linebacker blitzing or roaming downfield 20 yards when the opponent had 3rd and long? SMH.

Advertisement
If we aren’t going to open up the offense I’m all for running it 40 times and get the fck outta here…

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back