CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-1-67c8f0657b4a.gif

Advertisement
I want AT LEAST 40 points on the board tonight. If we only muster 31 against these bums, it could signal a rough year.

I want AT LEAST 40 points on the board tonight. If we only muster 31 against these bums, it could signal a rough year.
We only scored 31 against UAB and I think we had a pretty good offense that year, teams always make the biggest jumps from game 1 to game 2

Not to mention we are going against a team with a ton of continuity in defense, if we can score 31 (without scoring a TD late in the 4th) and can hold them to under 10 I’ll be satisfied

Advertisement
Advertisement
We only scored 31 against UAB and I think we had a pretty good offense that year, teams always make the biggest jumps from game 1 to game 2

Not to mention we are going against a team with a ton of continuity in defense, if we can score 31 (without scoring a TD late in the 4th) and can hold them to under 10 I’ll be satisfied
I don't think this MOH team is as good as that UAB team was defensively. If we are the team we hope we are, this is a game we should at minimum drop 35+ in IMO. I want 40+ because I am greedy, but 35+ will be a good showing considering the new pieces and coaches we have.

Advertisement
Ed O. was standing and waiting in the entry line next to mine. Would have thought he'd have some VIP entrance! Guy had like 10 people ask for photos in about 15 mins.

Advertisement
Heard there is already a lightning delay, has game time been pushed back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back