Canes vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the all-22, but with how easy it's been to pass it looks like Louisville have sold out to stop the run.

Yup, they were pretty much picking a poison. Stop the run and spy the QB. It's like Pitt did to Miami in the 2017 game. Difference was Rosier wasn't a very good passer so it worked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So ****ing sloppy. This is going to look like a shootout. Terrible.
We won a game by 13 on the road as an underdog. Perfect? No. Issues sure. but "terrible"? I don't want this team thinking they're all that. This is the kind of score we need. 2-0 but the team stays focused and the defense gets scrutinized and adjustments are made.

Advertisement
That’s all folks. 2-0. Back to the drawing board. Our WR’s a trash juice. RB’s + TE’s litty. O-Line still air soft. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Our defense wasn't as bad as the score would suggest. I've never seen so much holding in my life. But also Baker, Harley, and Pope tried their best to sabotage us. Leave them in Kentucky!
No it was pretty bad. They got timely stops and made some great plays, but we were consistently burned especially in the 4th. Can't let a team march up and down the field late in the 4th. We should've won this game by 20

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back