Canes vs GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, at least we're down one point to the Georgia Institute of Technology!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

FB_IMG_1632650770709.jpg

Advertisement
He should have stopped set and thrown an accurate ball. You don’t get more open than that in the red zone.

Lashlee has very little feel for calling games.

On 1st and 10 from the 17, middle of the field. Perfect chance to call a go pattern or a slant. He runs zone up the middle. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm going to be honest my kick off team in high school 2 years back had more size on it than our current unit.

They little as sh-t and for whatever reason Borregales isnt kicking it in the end zone today

Advertisement
Every other team except the ones that play us fair catch or let the KO’s go…people that play us are salivating running kicks back against us…

Advertisement
Why is Borregales not putting these in the end zone? Why give their best player the ball like this?

His older brother also had an issue with consistently getting touchbacks on kickoffs. That's supposedly why he didnt get drafted.

Advertisement
Between myself and other friends who have coached at any level, this is so poor it's practically impossible.
Amen, you literally can’t say it any better than that.

Youth? Unable to get 5 star LBs? Not an excuse at all as we watch teams with 1-2 star recruits on defense prepare and tackle better than this defense. They are constantly out of position and pushed around easily.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back