Canes vs GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
INSANE CANES! Its like everyone is affected. This should have been a blowout. This is crazy they invent new ways to keep teams in the game. And Manny Diaz decision making..... And what line can never ever get one yard? And why use the smallest back. And is Brown blind?

INSANE CANES! Its like everyone is affected. This should have been a blowout. This is crazy they invent new ways to keep teams in the game. And Manny Diaz decision making..... And what line can never ever get one yard? And why use the smallest back. And is Brown blind?
🙋‍♂️ I know I know! Call on me .

Won’t agree with what? This is a poorly coached team. If you can’t see that, then you either know your *** from a hole in the ground or have early onset dementia if you knew as much as you think you did.
First of all, I know 10X what you think you know. My brother played in the NFL for 12 years. My gripe was a lineman can’t block the person infront of them

Advertisement
Well, even Stevie Wonder can see it coming. RPO keeper or release a tight end. Nah, he did it last week and Mallory almost fumbled away the game.

Next week ought to be a series classic. Which coaching staff sucks worse game.
No freaking doubt. That being said, IF we clean up the idiotic mistakes, we could roll them. FSU isn't very good. A lot of our mistakes were players not holding onto the ball. That's on the players.

Advertisement
I've got a feeling it won't be close against FSU. Maybe not a blowout like last year, but still decisive.

Advertisement
No freaking doubt. That being said, IF we clean up the idiotic mistakes, we could roll them. FSU isn't very good. A lot of our mistakes were players not holding onto the ball. That's on the players.
With this staff, it isn't happening. NC State is going to knock FSU silly today.

With this staff, it isn't happening. NC State is going to knock FSU silly today.
Again, these mistakes were on the players. No coach says, "Go out there and fumble." Now, it is on the staff to make sure they pay the price in practice for fumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back