CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What’s your Cashapp? Go to the movies. My treat!

I was maybe thinking of watching the new Black Panther movie, but I realized the other day that the older one is kinda unintentionally insulting to black people. They have a secret super advanced society, but they pick their leaders through hand to hand combat? Did they get tired of having to wait for ballots to get counted and decide that having the two candidates try to murder each other is more democratic?

first TD's in NINE quarters...7 point halftime lead...with a team KNOWN for fragility...
take the win..jfc
lol the coaching staff vs players argument gets everyone divided lol.

at the very least, all the insiders have said at least three coaches including the OC and DB coach are gone, which means the coaching wasn't great or even good for them to be fired after a year.

Advertisement
At what point in that drive should have he called a timeout? GT was driving. It’s not like he should have stopped the clock to let them get organized.

Unless you’re saying we should have called timeout to get the defense aligned?
No, to try to score with plenty of time on the clock and 2 TOs

Advertisement
Steele needs to tighten the **** up. No blitzes on that drive, just let the qb be comfortable the entire drive. smh
Not true. Couch came on a CB blitz when their CB ran to the opposite side for a 1st down.

Advertisement
So you agree we have a terrible group of players to choose from.

You sure do talk about dudes getting on their knees a lot.....
NOT DUDES....JUST YOU.

Why are you on the gameday board with this sh*t we are posting about players every other post...whether they are good or terrible on a play.....WHY ARE YOU ON HERE CAPING FOR COACHES?. ASK YOURSELF THAT.

I didnt see one other post from you in this thread other than to quote me as you try to take up for coaches...bring something different to the board my guy

Nothing to blame Rique for. Was a dime of a throw, as all random ACC backups make against us
Blame him for not trying to locate that ball. He could've made a play on it had he had his head turned the whole time.

Advertisement
That was indeed one of the dumbest facemasks penalties I have ever seen. Dude was wrapped up and going down. No need to go ANYWHERE near his face.

Seriously, this team would be much improved if it could just stop doing really, really dumb self-inflicted stuff. It would be worth at least a couple more wins per year. That would be a start.

I’m standing behind the team a couple rows up. They went bezerk after Skinner’s TD. Fans are loud too - we’re showing up, unlike the pu$$ies that include many on this board. @DiegoCane @JgDaCane @AK_Cane put a tampon in.

99 yd drive is unacceptable. Egregious holding on that first 3rd down thay drive, fans went ballistic. Coaches are engaged. Team is fighting. Knighton fired up on the sidelines and so are the coaches after his runs. We gotta hold to open the half and im confident we can put this away.

If they get into 3rd and longs, its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back