CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannnnnnnnn...Goofy or not...Give Dan Mullin a call tonight..
And with Mario being the recruiter that he is would mitigate that aspect of mullen I would assume. Keep him on campus for x and o's on visits for recruits, have the position coaches be the sellers and closers, and let the man just scheme scheme and scheme some more lol

Advertisement
And with Mario being the recruiter that he is would mitigate that aspect of mullen I would assume. Keep him on campus for x and o's on visits for recruits, have the position coaches be the sellers and closers, and let the man just scheme scheme and scheme some more lol
Makes too much sense. I’m sure we will do the opposite.

Advertisement
If we get Mullen he‘d get JB right and quick. Coaching and scheme.
Cribs - is there any actual traction here or just wishful thinking? I know we gotta fire Gattis first but I hope he’s the first call. He would be a Saban type hire for Mario. Former head coach, and you know Mario would love the UF connection lol

He’s the best athlete by a mile.
So I guess my question is. If for some reason he wasn't able to improve his passing could he be converted to a RB? He is really smart with knowing where the holes and creases are in the D. Seems likes he's always getting positive yards.

Cribs - is there any actual traction here or just wishful thinking? I know we gotta fire Gattis first but I hope he’s the first call. He would be a Saban type hire for Mario. Former head coach, and you know Mario would love the UF connection lol
He does not know.

Advertisement
I like Mullen because he could win win TVD and Brown but doing it different ways.
He has the route concepts and passing game to ball out with a drop back guy like Trask. But his speciality is the dual threat types. When he has guys who do both well he’s quite the handful. He’s one of the few guys that can win with different styles of qb’s.

You saw what he did with Tebow and Trask...and he's a Great play caller...I would have a stipulation in his contract prohibiting his wife from kissing everyone known to man though....

So I guess my question is. If for some reason he wasn't able to improve his passing could he be converted to a RB? He is really smart with knowing where the holes and creases are in the D. Seems likes he's always getting positive yards.
Way too early for that. He’s a good enough athlete to play anywhere on the offense. Hes a good kid thats a gym rat so I believe he can fix his decencies as a passer. A good coach would help too lol.

Just talking since it was being discussed by others. I just joined in and agreed Mullen would be perfect. I personally don’t think he’d come , he’s actually pretty **** awesome as an analyst while stealing money from
UF

Advertisement
He has great work ethic and I believe he’ll be good down the road but hes nowhere near ready to be a starter. People are just caught up in the moment and excited for the first time all year. So let’s just throw him out there and run him into the ground lol. Longterm it would be better to coach him up. I mean if you care about more than 2-3 years of playing here.
The lack of creativity is going to get him hit way too much in the games to come.

Advertisement
Just talking since it was being discussed by others. I just joined in and agreed Mullen would be perfect. I personally don’t think he’d come , he’s actually pretty **** awesome as an analyst while stealing money from
UF
I'd give him a 5yr contract at 2 Million a yr, and send Gattis to the MetroRail at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back