CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pretty much what everyone in the top 10 does? I don’t care what anyone says, they should have hired you rather than Zo.
Okay not sure where you are trying to go with that comment. I'm saying mario needs to convince a good QB to come here and continue to stack good classes to even have any chance at success. Wasn't claiming to be groundbreaking with that statement. But if recruits start to dip and a real QB doesn't come in the portal than mario is in trouble bc he's not gna out coach anyone

Advertisement
Unfortunately we will lose to UL and have a tough time with BC. The difference between 6 and 6 and 7 and 5 is big…..

I would’ve loved to see a package for him today considering we couldn’t run for **** in the 2nd half. No one can convince me that he doesn’t slow down those edge blitzes with just one pull and a good run.
Honestly jacurri has to be sitting out the rest of the season on his own choice for a transfer

I can’t believe they wouldn’t have thrown some kind of wildcat package at FSU to maybe drum up offense

Advertisement
Honestly jacurri has to be sitting out the rest of the season on his own choice for a transfer

I can’t believe they wouldn’t have thrown some kind of wildcat package at FSU to maybe drum up offense
What’s crazy is Mario said Brown was supposed to play in the game but not sure what happened.

Not even sure what this means.
It means if there is a coach you want go be a fan of that team. Everyone calling for coaching change every week is stupid. I don't understand why people cant see what we trying to build here. It takes more than 22 games. Watch bama, UGA, mich, oh st, win every year with different coaches bc they have built a sustainable foundation of talent and dominant play . I mean bobo is a terrible OC......they would still be were they are if ******* gattis was calling plays. It's not rocket science.

It means if there is a coach you want go be a fan of that team. Everyone calling for coaching change every week is stupid. I don't understand why people cant see what we trying to build here. It takes more than 22 games. Watch bama, UGA, mich, oh st, win every year with different coaches bc they have built a sustainable foundation of talent and dominant play . I mean bobo is a terrible OC......they would still be were they are if ******* gattis was calling plays. It's not rocket science.
Yeah. Umm. I forgot more about football than you'll ever know. I'm a fan of the Miami Hurricanes not the fighting Cristobals. I put no coach over the U and I don't blindly support BS nor make excuses for it

It doesn't take more than 22 games to take a knee when you got the game won, bench players who underperformed, it doesn't take more than 22 games to see the offense performs better in 01 personnel.

It doesn't take more than 22 games to teach your team the importance of boneheaded taunting and unsportsmanlike penalties.

It doesn't take 22 games to manage timeouts and make halftime adjustments.

BAMA- HC is a DC who hires reputable OCs and gets tf outta their way.

MICH- Hc is an OC, QB coach

UGA- HC is a DC

OSU- HC is an OC.

All 4 HC make far better in game decisions and design way better gameplans than Mario. It's not even close. It ain't just immaculate talent. They're all good coaches and would whip Mario head to head more times than not.

Only coach Mario stands a chance against is Day.

Advertisement
Yeah. Umm. I forgot more about football than you'll ever know. I'm a fan of the Miami Hurricanes not the fighting Cristobals. I put no coach over the U and I don't blindly support BS nor make excuses for it

It doesn't take more than 22 games to take a knee when you got the game won, bench players who underperformed, it doesn't take more than 22 games to see the offense performs better in 01 personnel.

It doesn't take more than 22 games to teach your team the importance of boneheaded taunting and unsportsmanlike penalties.

It doesn't take 22 games to manage timeouts and make halftime adjustments.

BAMA- HC is a DC who hires reputable OCs and gets tf outta their way.

MICH- Hc is an OC, QB coach

UGA- HC is a DC

OSU- HC is an OC.

All 4 HC make far better in game decisions and design way better gameplans than Mario. It's not even close. It ain't just immaculate talent. They're all good coaches and would whip Mario head to head more times than not.

Only coach Mario stands a chance against is Day.
Lol brother I played at the collegiate level and have coached at other levels. I agree some things needed to be cleaned up but we can't keep firing and hiring like aTm and paying buyouts to end up with the same results. IT IS about talent acquisition ESPECIALLY at certain positions. All of those teams are STACKED. I mean Garret Riley made Clemson worse bc they aren't as talented as people thought and last season half the goons on this sight would have given a right nut for that dude

Lol brother I played at the collegiate level and have coached at other levels. I agree some things needed to be cleaned up but we can't keep firing and hiring like aTm and paying buyouts to end up with the same results. IT IS about talent acquisition ESPECIALLY at certain positions. All of those teams are STACKED. I mean Garret Riley made Clemson worse bc they aren't as talented as people thought and last season half the goons on this sight would have given a right nut for that dude
You're right. Not taking a knee, clock management, and not sticking with Williams after Clemson was not the right decision

Talent acquisition doesn't mean **** if you don't have coaches that know how to properly mold and use that talent. This what separates BAMA AND UGA and Michigan.

Their players aren't slapping kids in the face picking up 15 yard penalties. Their players aren't taunting and talking **** all game. They kick *** and line up.

It's how those coaches have prepared those players and developed them into great chess pieces for game day. Those coaches are not conservative. They trust their players to run a fake punt if needed.

Those teams are not just stacked. They are very well prepared and coached. Yall gotta stop acting like these coaches can't coach and all they do is stack chips. Thats BS.

You could give Mario the same roster as Kirby and Kirby would mop the floor with him 9 outta 10 games. Cause Kirby is a flat out better coach.

Talent acquisition doesn't mean **** if you don't have coaches that know how to properly mold and use that talent. This what separates BAMA AND UGA and Michigan.

Their players aren't slapping kids in the face picking up 15 yard penalties. Their players aren't taunting and talking **** all game. They kick *** and line up.

It's how those coaches have prepared those players and developed them into great chess pieces for game day. Those coaches are not conservative. They trust their players to run a fake punt if needed.

Those teams are not just stacked. They are very well prepared and coached. Yall gotta stop acting like these coaches can't coach and all they do is stack chips. Thats BS.

You could give Mario the same roster as Kirby and Kirby would mop the floor with him 9 outta 10 games. Cause Kirby is a flat out better coach.
Kirby is a better coach but his OC is horrible. They do nothing fancy. I agree CMC should bench some people for inexcusable flags. I have seen significant improvement from last season but our roster is nowhere near what it needs to be to even have this discussion. There is not a roster in the ACC that could win 8 games in the SEC regardless of who the coach is

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back