Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if we get another Flagg ain't that bad thread this week.
I told these guys preaseason if he starts you cant win games with him, they said I cant talk about players and do I have issues.. We cant trot out jags and expect them to play good.. I might start the thread myself.. I wish I cared enough to remember who it was who said "he can improve" and "he is not that bad", "least of our worries" and "players get better"

Advertisement
Mario really f*cked this up. My guess is he came in like Mr. Hot **** and the players are like whatever bro. This team is gonna miss a bowl and there's no defending it. Also, he f*cked up his coach hires clearly. This is disrespectful to what was given him, Miami gave him everything and he has been horrible.
I’m ready to start crowdfunding for the “ Stop stealing money” banners

Advertisement
It sucks that so many players have quit. But that happens during a coaching/culture change.

But you have to stop playing them. You can’t have a bunch of guys out there constantly ******* up and constantly giving half *** effort, and you keep playing them.
I agree, but unfortunately, there aren’t enough guys who haven’t quit to field a team.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back