Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After this game, somebody is getting fired
Doubtful! This team is full of Charmin soft from top to bottom, starting with the head man.

He needed to do it after the aTm game, and didn’t have the balls to do it. He definitely won’t do it now.

Advertisement
Not really. I wasn’t doing the shaming but the school spent money - big money. Their choices don’t look good but it’s different than them making no effort with no money.

I think that’s what’s so upsetting is that for the money we expect basic competence and we’re not even close.
Yes there were. Giving money to this program is a worse investment than giving it to Bernie Madoff.

Advertisement
Duke players begging their coach to let them score 1 more. I thought I had seen it all in years with golden shannon and Manny. Losses to Duke fiu la tech. Getting absolutely embarrassed in the last game in the OB, Clemson slaughters and yet this may be the lowest. With all the hype and some veteran players...wow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every team we play has ... players that don't quit. UVA, FSU, Ga Tech , Clemson, Pitt. UM could end up with the worst season in history at 3-9. Wow.
Can’t score more than 21. Garcia is a turnover machine, tvd hurt, it ain’t looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back