Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question. What do you all think we need to do to fix this mess? For me the following would be a start:

Fire Gattis
Hire a proven OC with a spread mentality
Let OC hire his coaching staff
Mario stays away from the offense
Recruit recruit recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
There were people on this board shaming fans for not spending their hard earned money to go watch this garbage product in person. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Advertisement
This goes on Mario. Good coaches get their players ready. This team isn’t ready for anything. Might be one of the worst seasons in a long time.

I turned it off....did Garcia seriously get pick sixed. WTF man why can't something good happen for a change. Sigh.

Advertisement
So a number of these bums on this roster lost to FSU, Duke twice, Ga Tech, FIU, La Tech, and Middle Tennessee State. Bunch of losers…

1666467571045.gif

Advertisement
The players ain't doing themselves no favors. Who would even want them on their roster?

My biggest concern is the buy-in from the team. You just don't play this way if your guys are bought into the program.

Win or lose, moving forward, I would just play the guys who buy in. Where is the player leadership? The offense gave the D a lead and momentum. All they did was fold up and let Duke sustain drives they couldn't do in the 1st half.

Something is really wrong about this team.
My concern is recruiting. How can we get better without getting good players? And who would want to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back