Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah I'm out on this staff. We're losing to 1st time head coaches with lesser talent.

There's no way to excuse this and MTSU.

Maybe Mario becomes someone else. Adjusts his style to fit what actually gets you wins in this era of football.

Right now it feels like we're in year one of a 5-6 year run to an inevitable firing.

I'm praying he proves me very very wrong

Forget about talent or injuries. Mario is having this kind of season because he chose the wrong offensive scheme. FFS this is a 2021 3-9 Duke team.

I'm just really disappointed with the coaching.

They are allowing these guys to play with such bad technique and play recognition.

You don't have to have talent to do things correctly.

Advertisement
Contracts should have performance provisions in them ... and a 3-9 season should be grounds for a modified payment schedule ... earn by winning.

Advertisement
Wtf are you even talking about?
I really don’t get why y’all can’t just accept analytics.
Diaz was trash, y’all really gunna argue a coach in yr 4 and yr 7 defensively who had done nothing is better long-term than a coach who has proven his ability to build a team and win? Get outta here with that bs
he was actually in year 3 but he was bad. Mario isnt some special prize though and hes in year like 10. he can build a team but he hasn't won much overall.

Advertisement
who coaches them?

the same dropped passes we've had since week 1?!? the same missed tackles? look at some point its on the teachers if the ENTIRE class is failing. when a prof fails an entire class, its a reflection on the prof and not the students anymore.
Teams should get better as the season goes on but this is the same mentally weak and unprepared looking team. Same time minus the turnover chain. Mario really has impacted the team at any level. He hired the worst OC in Miami history because he likes that he runs the football. He deserves every bit of criticism. He's getting paid 8 mil a year for this mess lol

Advertisement
Meathead Mario and his cabal of idiot coaches can’t scheme a winning game plan. Stealing money…recruits need to run far far away from our program.

Don't check your phone if you got FSU/UF friends and family

I got 6 missed calls and 27 text messages waiting
I live in Tally and supposed to meet some folks at the bar for later games and UFC. Gonna be lots of fun.😡 Even though I felt this coming last week and called it in the last gameday thread.

No win situation here. We need to throw but can't block. They'll be crucified for not hurrying up and passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back