Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem defensively is we have zero LBs who want to make a play. Like at some point these dump offs to rbs and qb running is on the LBs and not just the safeties whiffing every tackle. Like do our LBs have any tackles today
This whole **** started with Flagg dropping back 30 yards in coverage leaving the RB wide open on 3rd and long

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
End the football program, meanwhile, Rad is talking about putting another 100 M's into this ****. Go full-on basketball and baseball at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont understand why things are so hard for Miami.

Even mediocre teams can tackle.
Even mediocre teams can block.

It doesnt take talent. Literally duke has a bunch of no star kids who block us just fine. And who tackle us just fine.

20 years of making football harder than it needs to be. I dont get it.
This team couldn't tackle before Mario. Just as bad today. Secondary and linebackers need replacings

How on earth is Mario da gawd gonna convince anyone to come here? HS and portal recruiting is going to implode and mr “I can’t beat MTSU without 10 consecutive top 3 classes” is ****ed. Totally fvcked

man when duke’s first year head coach gets his guys in there wow their going to be a powerhouse the acc is on watch!!!

Look at that offense!!! Imagine when duke’s first year coach gets his guys on offense in there wow their going to be good when he gets his guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back