Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go at being in the right place at the right time, Ivey

sarcastic sarcasm GIF
Okay, saw the replay... I'll give him a little more credit.

Advertisement
Game day coach? Yes
I don't remember Diaz ever being this incredibly bad at clock management.

At motivating players? Yes. UM lost its starting QB last year and it looked like it was going in the tank, but somehow he got the players to believe and they won their last 6 of 7 including a win over an 11 win Pitt team (their only regular season acc loss). This team looks like it has quit on the 8 million dollar coach and it's doubtful we make a bowl game.

Let's see if Cristobal can prove me wrong on the latter.
No excuses for clock management. But you are wrong about motivating players. I guess time will tell. Manny held a team together with the players HE recruited and got bailed out by TVD and Lashlee. A number of players on this team are not bought in to Mario’s way and for lack of a better word quit before Mario even had a chance. So that’s not a very fair comparison.

I’m not even a big Mario fan but I can’t get down with this.

Whatever, let’s just drink until we are so numb that we can’t feel the pain.

Did you see those wideouts? He was clearly expecting a guy to be at that spot in the field and they cut in field on their route. Much different than a TVD underthrown or overthrown pass to a receiver he placed the ball in the vicinity of. There is no pass on Garcia. This was clearly a miscom. between the QB and the WRs. The broadcast booth said as much after I made my post about it.

If you can't see what happened on that down then I don't know what to tell you.
I watched it. How does that change what I said

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The delta between Miami and Duke didn't change by 37 points in one off season. Call a spade what it is, the offense has regressed dramatically and the bulk of the blame lies at the feet of Gattis and Mario.
I'm quite sure Miami didn't turn the ball over 4 times in the first half last year either, with three of them coming deep in our own territory.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back