Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The problem a lot of you on this thread are having is thinking any coach could come in and turnaround - in less than a year - the 20-year Chernobyl sized disaster that this program is.

Manny left this team an roster in shambles. It’s not a coincidence our best players this year have been from the portal.

Mario has to adjust, and he’s made his fair share of big mistakes. But our players and roster are the problem right now. The staff isn’t fumbling, throwing pics, missing blocks, or dropping passes. We legit need to hit the portal and recruiting hard and bring in 35-40 new players this cycle.

If you’ve ever taken over a team or business in desperate need of a turnaround, you’d see how grueling the rebuilding process is.
You're right about the roster but I'm sorry: the coaching is also bad.

Lol i don't understand how our fans keep crapping on the players which were heavily recruited by the bulk of the top 15 programs. We need to hold this coaching staff accountable.
4 turnovers... 3 on our side. Duke has 100 yards. hard to win like that. but coaches didnt drop the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a recruit what do you see that would make you say sign me up"?

QB draws, no FG, and clock on corching. All the fumbles and INT are on the players.

Comprehensive failure.
It's on everyone...board has its favorite scapegoats always...but this is a complete failure coaches and players.
The eyes don't lie.

Lol i don't understand how our fans keep crapping on the players which were heavily recruited by the bulk of the top 15 programs. We need to hold this coaching staff accountable.
past that. injuries and all the mismatching of players on offense is a huge issue

Mario and company is the main culprit, but what he's turned his henchmen the players into is another. If a coach isn't responsible for what the players do on the field then what's he responsible for? There's a reason I said Manny would've had this team looking better, Mario sucks ***.
Anyone who doesn't place the bulk of the blame on the coaching staff is living in fantasy land.

Advertisement
Get this fat *** out my face. He talks about running the ball. Him and his midget line coach gonna do that

Advertisement
Oh god establish the run lol. Nice mario we haven’t all year
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

Oregon fans last year said they had more "freakishly unlucky" injuries than they had ever seen before. Now Miami fans throwing up their hands and saying "we're cursed" with all these "freakishly unlucky" injuries that happened this year (but we didn't see them last year or the year before, did we?).

Something is off and there's a connection IMO. I don't know if it's S&C, how we practice, or what. But there are no coincidences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back