Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
1666462085598.png

Advertisement
I don't care how you get to the final answer. Blame the coaching, blame the players, blame strength and conditioning, blame specific entities, blame them all...I don't care how you get to the final answer...

but this team really ******* stinks. Can not think of a single redeemable quality right now. The whole product on the field is trash.

The purge in this off-season is going to be biblical.
Mario gonna go Genghis Kahn on this team.

In other news Syracuse……..

Advertisement
Literally chit to defend. 3 Fumbles & an int? One of the worst half of football I’ve seen. It’s a miracle the score is 17-7.

When Manny corched Miami to the 4 TO first half against UVA he took the L….

Mario didn’t take the 3 and the air left the stadium and his predictably soft team folded…

Everyone in the stadium knows what Duke’s QB will do, but our poorly coached players

Marioattis then ran the ball down 10 with 1 min and a timeout left to be conservative with Jake… completely predicable

Duke is better coached

Advertisement
Mario is ****. Last guy deserved to get fired, but we'd actually be better with that staff back this year.

Mario, see ya later in 3 or 4 years.
Prob same lol. Manny wouldn’t have gotten no transfers and his recruiting class was trash

i think our best strategy in second half is run ball 3 times , hope we break one, then punt

Advertisement
I honestly just want fast forward to the end of the season to see if Mario is going to make offensive changes. If not we’re going to have a long 5-7 years until we can afford his buyout.

Advertisement
Every time I think we bottom out: the last OB game to UVA, Clemson raping that got Golden fired, the La Tech/Duke/FIU nightmare, etc. it proves it can be worse.

We would not win the sun belt conference this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back