Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
So

Sorry, how can we allow Duke, also with a first year HC, come into our stadium and kick our *** and throw down the U? I think Norvell can't wait to play us. Recruitment statement game for them. I don't think we'll show up for it. Mario hasn't shown me anything to be excited about. I sure as **** ain't excited about that pro style BS offense they want to run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Notice that despite being a relatively small part of our roster, the best, most consistent players on our roster right now are mostly portal transfers. Colbie Young, Mesidor, Darryl Jackson, Tyrique Stephenson, Parrish. There are a lot of deep rooted problems associated with this team for years that need to be flushed out of the system.

Advertisement
They hired Rad and a high paid staff. They deserved the ticket sales to start the season. Stop justifying why you don’t support the program.
I spend about $3k every year going down for 2 games and never miss games in NC. That’s more than half this board that lives in Florida. Questioning fandom for calling out incompetence is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back