Canes vs Cavaliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We all know Donna will not fire Al in her last yr as prez..... Right? I want the dude outta here as much as anyone, I'm just not falling into that emotional letdown.

Advertisement
I said it earlier I predicted him to get fired if we lose in a blow out.

Goodbye Golden.

As I've said before too. He was the perfect coach to lead us out of the NCAA situation. If we hire a legitimate coach, he will be walking into a gold mine of talent and hopefully will keep some of the elite players from in Dade here.

You're right, but is our admin gonna do it. They have to act quick, and have a clue, they have shown us nothing thus far, I pray he is gone.

They need to gut up tonight, writing is on the wall. Recruiting class will fall apart if he stays IMO as well as 2016. You hire a legit coach, you can salvage recruiting, possibly make it better, make the team better. And everyone's happy.

I mean if their is no one really on the radar yet. Golden still gotta go, the stats are there. He can't get it done.

And oleg, if he's not fired tonight I would be ****ed as **** man. This is truly unacceptable. If it's not tonight, nail in the coffin could be Pitt or bowl game. I just don't see him staying here. No way.

Recruits will not want to play for him regardless of how nice he is or whatever they see.

Advertisement
do you think the Hurricane Club sends me an email tomorrow asking me to renew like they did after the Va Tech and UNC games?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leaving the UVA game and so depressed! An inconsistent team that put no effort in the field! What a miserable time!

What a miserable performance. How is it that UM's recruiting classes for the last few years are ranked well above UVA's, but on the field UVA out-classes UM? It is the same story every week, even in the victories (well, maybe not against Florida A&M). The defense and the OL just don't have the anger and aggressiveness shown by other teams. Except for Perryman, Bush (sometimes) and Crawford (sometimes), the Cane defense doesn't seem too intent on inflicting bodily harm. Compare our hits to some of those delivered by UVA tonight. A supposedly tight OL was manhandled by UVA. After that rescinded Targeting call that leveled Kaaya, not a single Cane lineman confronted the perp. There is just no fire in this team under Golden. I don't care if they are called Convicts. I don't want a bunch of choir boys out there. Please show some attitude. Remember when Brandon Meriweather used his helmet to slug a FIU player? He's still in the NFL and starting for the Skins. Golden is ok for Div. II-A. Time for someone else who can inspire even 3-star recruits to hit with bad intentions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back