Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lashlee has been ***-ly, but I'm not sure there's a magic playbook when the talent discrepency between Miami's OL and Bama's DL/LBs is so wide. The Tide have high NFL picks and the Cane have UDFAs. Not sure what people are seeing in Zion. Mid-round pick.

Y’all don’t forget who we are playing. This is the same team that beat OSU 52-24…AND beat TAMU 52-24. Our last 4 recruiting classes were 8 (lots of busts/transfers) 27,13 and 11 and Bamas last 4 were 1,3,1 and 1…if this was UNC or ANY ACC team beating us like this I would understand. But y’all are calling for Manny’s head when he’s up against a coach who makes Jimbo, Ryan day, Kelly and orgeron all look like amateurs. The next two games against two high quality opponents who are both beatable will show more on who Manny is. Not against the most dominant team in the nation

The first half was a failure of the coaching staff. We all knew a victory was not likely but 27-3 at the half should have been equally unlikely. I put this on coach Lashlee. He failed to lead this team and come up with a gameplan to move the ball.

Zero creativity. We got a lucky PI call to get the field goal. Lashlee didnt even engineer those points.

Advertisement
Nick Young Reaction GIF
You said Miami is trash because we have trash players and a schit scheme. Whose fault is that? Mannys.

Alabama QB first start of his college career and he has 3TDs 200+ in the first half against our defense

Advertisement
Let's see if they work the short passing game this half. It's what they should've been doing all along and even with that, maybe we're a TD closer.

Y’all don’t forget who we are playing. This is the same team that beat OSU 52-24…AND beat TAMU 52-24. Our last 4 recruiting classes were 8 (lots of busts/transfers) 27,13 and 11 and Bamas last 4 were 1,3,1 and 1…if this was UNC or ANY ACC team beating us like this I would understand. But y’all are calling for Manny’s head when he’s up against a coach who makes Jimbo, Ryan day, Kelly and orgeron all look like amateurs. The next two games against two high quality opponents who are both beatable will show more on who Manny is. Not against the most dominant team in the nation
Excuses..Manny has been here long enough where HIS defense shouldn’t be lacking a LB with a pulse…HIS defense lacks talent in keep spots and these are HIS croots…Nah mane I’m not falling for it..

This admin is a joke. This game shouldn’t have been scheduled if they weren’t going to start paying for premium Head coaches and players..Smh.

Advertisement
Kudos to the mods for locking the main board during this game.

Now do the right thing and never, ever open is back up again.

#burnitdown

Advertisement
How the players gonna make plays when they were set up to fail from the opening kick with ****** game plans on both sides of the ball.

Bama is susceptible to misdirection running. Where is it? They are susceptible to rpo and playaction. Where is it? They are susceptible to passing ove the middle like the 4th Down play showed. Why are we not living on that. Why are we not hard doubling Allen with a tight end? Why is King looking at the backs of receivers on his third step constantly? I can go on and on.

Why are we playing the ****** zone so much? Why are we giving so much space for Young to throw? Why aren’t we forcing low percentage throws? Why aren’t we pressing the slot and playing with the SS in the box? Why are we going zero coverage in the red zone? Why are all our blitzes telegraphed? Why haven’t we fixed our defensive alignments after 6 ******* years?

The players are lost because the coordinators are *** juice. Bama is talented and we spent all summer preparing to play into their hands at every position. They have talent. They will win match ups and make plays. But their talent is not responsible for us being completely inept on both side of the ball. We would look like *** if this was Duke or Virginia.

I assumed the coordinators would get their **** together over the offseason. Once again, they proved me wrong.
Agreed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back