Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lashlee is a mirage.

Getting our *** kicked up and down the field. Slower, smaller, weaker, etc. Same Canes we've followed for years.

This dumb**** though keep running inside when the OL is blown up every single play. You should've had a short passing game, but no, you've got bubble screens.

You thought you had something in this OL? Not against Bama or any other elite school. **** is whack.

Manny calling the defense, same tired stuff once again. Poor tackling and yes, we're weak as **** on the DL. Granted, they're facing a bunch of NFL guys, but you've recruited that side of the ball how long?

Welcome to the same old same old.

Advertisement
Saw this on Twitter 💀

All the classic Miami notes have been hit so far.
1) Confusingly conservative early offensive play calling.
2) 500 important missed tackles.
3) Totally avoidable targeting penalty
4) Manny Diaz getting way too excited on the sideline over nothing
5) Depressed fans
Accurate

Well I'm good and loaded now, ready to go hit the jetski

Surfer Jetski GIF

We are not losing because of talent we are getting our a$s kicked because they have more talent and they are coached. Our 4 stars look like walk ons being corched.

Advertisement
The hardest part is showing up…. Obviously we decided not to.
Embarrassing again.
Y’all spent the off-season telling us this was different. To my amateur eye, same baby**** soft defense, same **** tackling, same lack of focus. And that’s not even talking about our offensive game plan. So I guess my main question is what happened between the unbridled optimism to yet another ****.

I never said we was winning this game or even being in it **** boy. I said 10-3/11-2. But it’s nice to know your ***** *** still loves my nuts in your mouth. Stalking little ****. Btw I said TVd would be the be the backup and you got in your feels talking ****, who’s the backup f boy?
You had mentioned Miami has some speed. Do you still think they do but this game is not the proper game to judge team speed? I am asking because I really want to enjoy the rest of the season against normal opponents. This opponent is just a different animal.

I think the majority of us are always optimistic or we wouldn’t watch the games. The mopes versus overly positives debate is always silly.

this game at this point, given the experience of our team and in Manny’s year three just tells me (barring a major comeback) Manny is not the long term guy here (and neither is our clown athletic director).

I still believe we can be a very good program under him like perennial top 20. But no way do I ever think Manny and this administration can get us too much closer to Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, etc as they stand now.

It just depends on if we’re happy being a program whose peak is 10-11 wins when a lot of us were raised on the 80s, early 90s and late 90s/early 2000s freakish success. Probably not.

Advertisement
They also have real coaching staffs, not a promoter from Ocean Drive pretending to be one.
Yea first half coaching was bad especially offensively. I think this deficit has more to do with our guys being shy of the moment instead of playing ball. Bubba had a ball hit him right in the face. Hall losing that fumble.

I never said we was winning this game or even being in it **** boy. I said 10-3/11-2. But it’s nice to know your ***** *** still loves my nuts in your mouth. Stalking little ****. Btw I said TVd would be the be the backup and you got in your feels talking ****, who’s the backup f boy?
Just use the ignore feature. Not worth it with some of these posters.

It’s really not as bad as it seems, bama is exploiting our holes a certain position. Can’t really do anything about that besides recruit better. I will say Lashlee needs to do better when it comes to play calling

Advertisement
! I didn't expect to win but I at least thought we would be competitive. We're the laughing stock of the college football world right now. Decommits will start happening soon. Manny can't use that "Come be apart of the change" BS anymore! It's year 3 and his team still shows up unprepared and under coached.

This program better hand the keys to Garcia or you can go ahead and nail the cofffin. Forget playing safe. Take a **** shot at greatness. I’m not trying to watch TVD dump it off next year. Try to make this program relevant again
My guess is TVd starts next year and Garcia transfers…because we can’t have nice things

We get the ball to start the second half. This could have been a much closer game.

I've been such a big supporter of Lashlee, which is why Im putting so much of this on him. Where was the trick play? Where was the misdirection? Where was the RPO? Where was the ***king playbook?
I’m not a sunshine guy but I feel like it’s not a game because of our own errors. Bad play calling, missed tackles, rb’s not picking up the blitz….

So on the slight positive note we’ve been clamoring for a ballhawk in the secondary for decades now it seems

All Kitchens does is make plays. Every practice he was doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back