Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Manny's version of Dabo and Kevin Steele.... if you don't fire Baker then it's over. Also, how tf do we get the school to care about football again?

Advertisement
OMG this defense should just stay on the sideline.

It's like watching the Gator flop every drive.

Advertisement
I predicated a 52-45 shootout I knew our defense couldn’t stop them. Our offense failed to show up once again against a decent opponent. UNC’s defense is not even good.

Knew more than me? You been waiting all season to say I told you so.
Compare our record from this season to last.
You and the mopes were going to cry like ******* after every loss, we had to go undefeated and still you would've complained.
Now how about that beer, are you scared?
Young or content?

Advertisement
Any other big time college football program would make major staff changes after an embarrassment like this. Not us, we’re 8-2, yay! Things looking up

This is ridiculous. I'm absolutely done with coaches being afraid to fire their friends. I honestly think Manny deserves another yr because he has shown a care to improve but if Baker is not fired as soon as the Clock hits 0:01 secs.... He can pack his **** as well!!

Manny Diaz is a complete moron as far as a head coach. The numerous penalties and lack of desire from his players are a CLEAR INDICATION he is NOT a leader. MANNY IS AT BEST A DEFENSIVE COACH and coaches a loser mentality. In my humble opinion if the U wants to progress they need to fire him after this season. We play two good teams all year long and got embarrassed on both losses. THIS TEAM IS THE WORST COACHED TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN IN WATCHING 55 years of football.

not getting fired after going 8-2.

this loss is on the players

Advertisement
Maude's can we get a crying reaction emoji? Not laughing/crying, more like Mack Brown is breaking it off in our *** and we're not going to walk straight until the Spring game, crying.

Advertisement
We are in DESPERATE need of speed. Like I’m so accustomed to speed; the college football world used to call it Miami speed.

UNC looks like they are fluid w speed & play making. Busting us right in our chops every time. Here I was worried about Howell; and this dude has thrown the ball, what, like 15x? And why is there so much **** time on the clock??!!! These mofos might hang 60 on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back