Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing that helps me cope with this *** whipping is to continue refreshing this thread seeing you guys clown on them

Advertisement
So the offense is actually trying and making adjustments. The defense, however, is getting ready to assume the position again.

Advertisement
Our best WR is a skinny midget that catches the ball with his pads.

This is what Miami has been reduced to. **** me.

our kids in a real program, we kill this Carolina team. From the play calling to the lackluster tackling on defense this is embarrassing.

Advertisement
UF offense isnt this. That would have been a better match up. They wouldnt be running it like this and our players would obviously care more. UF doesnt have the backs either and would actually try to drop back and pass allowing some pressure from the dl
I hear you but bruh....... I wouldn't dare trust this D against the HEISMAN leader. Who on our D can stop K. Pitts??? Who's gonna tackle Toney??

PS I hate talking about Harley like that because he plays with a ton of heart and I respect that.
Yep true. He should have caught that ball on the possession where Chaney got stood up on fourth down. The game wasn’t out of hand yet and could have cut it to 14-10.

How about a stop Guysm? Nah, I’m sure with Mccloud in there, he’ll over pursue on the first play and they’ll keep getting chunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back